1. Why your information is collected?
We and our third parties may collect information from or about you only under the following lawful bases.
- Where you have given consent
- Where it is necessary to pursue legitimate interests, except where such interests are not overridden by your prevailing legitimate interests and rights
- Where it is necessary to fulfil an agreement or contract with you
- Where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations
2. What technologies are used to collect your information?
We and our third parties may use following technologies to collect information from or about you.
2.1. Web Form
A web form is an online interactive HTML page that takes input directly from you. Web forms resemble paper documents or forms, where you fill out particular fields like checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc. or make attachments to submit information. They only collect the information that you choose to provide.
A cookie is a small file placed on your device when you visit a website, and it can only be understood by the website that issued the cookie. Cookies recognize your web browser and preferences, to serve content tailored to your needs or interests, and to assess how a website is used.
Cookies can be session or persistent. Session cookies exist only during one session, and they disappear from your device when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser, and they remain there until you delete them or they reach their expiry date, depending on the cookie.
Cookies can be first party or third party. First party cookies are directly set by a website that you visit, the website displayed in the URL window. Third party cookies are set by a website other than the one you visit. If a you visit a website and a separate company sets a cookie through that website this would be a third party cookie.
Our Service use the following types of cookies.
2.2.1. Required Cookies
These cookies are necessary to provide you with the features available at or through our Service. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide you the proper Service. These cookies do not collect information that individually identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. Also known as Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies.
2.2.2. Functional Cookies
These cookies remember the choices you made at or through our Service. Without these cookies, we are unable to remember your choices and preferences. These cookies do not collect information that individually identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
2.2.3. Performance Cookies
These cookies gather information about how you use our Service. Without these cookies, we are unable to analyze traffic to improve our Service. These cookies do not collect information that individually identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
2.2.4. Targeted Cookies
These cookies track your browsing habits to show advertising based on your behaviours and interests. Without these cookies, we are unable to show you personalized advertisements. Also known as Advertising Cookies.
2.3. Web Beacon or Pixel Tag
Web beacon or pixel tag is an electronic image (usually invisible) that can recognize certain types of information on your device through a web page or via an email. Web beacons can recognize cookies, the time and date when they are viewed, and a description of the page or email where they are placed with respect to the device.
3. What, when and how your information is collected?
We and our third parties may collect information from or about you depending on how you use our Service. We describe those activities below to help you better understand the information that is collected.
3.1. Information you provide us directly yourself
We may collect your information that you provide us directly by following means.
When you contact us directly, we may collect your information that you choose to provide us only after your consent that you grant us. This information includes your first name, last name, email, contents of the message and / or attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide.
3.2. Information our third parties collect themselves
3.2.1. Analytics Tools
We use the following analytics tools from third parties to understand how you use our Service.
188.8.131.52. Google Analytics
3.2.2. Online Advertisers
We use the following online advertising from third parties to display ads on our Service.
184.108.40.206. Google Adsense
3.2.3. Comment System
We use the following comment system from third parties to enable comments on our Service.
3.2.4. Social Network Widgets
4. How your information is used?
We may use your information in various ways, including the following.
- To provide, operate, and maintain our Service
- To improve, modify, personalize, and expand our Service
- To understand and analyze how you use our Service
- To measure traffic and popularity of content areas of our Service
- To personalize and customize experience, content and advertising
- To send you messages and notifications
- To protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, abusive or illegal activity
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and legal process
5. How your information is shared?
We do not sell, trade, rent, publish, license or disclose your information to others. Your information is not shared or available to anyone except the following cases.
5.1. Information you share publicly yourself
5.2. Information we share with others
We may share your information with others under the following circumstances.
5.2.1. For legal purposes
We may share, access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action under the following circumstances.
- To comply with legal process and legal requests as required by the law
- To enforce our Terms of Service
- To establish exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims
- To handle claims that any content violates the rights of our third parties
5.2.2. New ownership
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Service changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
6. How your information is protected?
We are committed to protect your information, and we have implemented reasonable measures to secure your information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure. We employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information. Although we exercise reasonable care to protect your information, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of information about you. Also, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of our third parties or others. In the event that we become aware of any security breach, accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure of your information, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your information and will notify you immediately.
7. How long your information is kept?
We keep your information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. After that your information is deleted, blocked or anonymized.
8. What are your choices?
You have certain choices and rights on your information. We describe them below to help you better understand that how you can control your information.
8.1. Details about your information
8.2. View your information
You can access your information. You can view all your posted User Content on our Service directly from your Disqus account.
8.3. Update your information
You can rectify your information. You can update your posted User Content by clicking on “Edit” button under your desired comment up to 7 days after posting on our Service or from your Disqus account.
8.4. Delete your information
You can erasure your information. You can delete your posted User Content by clicking on “Delete” button in the dropdown menu on the right side of your desired comment on our Service or from your Disqus account.
8.5. Prevent your information
You can object where your information is processed on the basis of legitimate interests. You can restrict the further processing of your information, but you may not be able to use certain features of our Service.
- Where you have given us consent to process your information, you can withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal. To withdraw your consent, please Contact Us.
- To opt-out from Google Analytics, click here or you can use Google Analytics Opt-Out tool.
- To opt-out from Disqus interest information collection, visit Disqus Data Sharing Settings.
- To control or opt-out from behavioural advertising or interest based advertising, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt-out of Google’s display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page. Opting-out of behavioural advertising or interest based advertising does not mean that you will no longer receive online ads. It only means that such ads will no longer be tailored to your specific viewing habits or interests.
8.6. Get your information
You can obtain your information for data portability purposes. To acquire a copy of your information, please Contact Us.
9. How children’s privacy is handled?
10. How international transfer of information is handled?
Collecting and processing your information over the internet necessarily involves the transmission and storage of your information on an international basis and when we transfer your information across national borders, we do so in compliance with applicable law and the practices we have developed to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your information we process.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Last Updated: 29th November 2018